Apple の脅威の通知と金銭目当てのスパイウェアへの対策について

しばらく返答が寄せられていないようです。 再度ディスカッションを開始するには、新たに質問してください。

日本からMacBook Proを購入

こんにちは、

来月11日には9日間日本にいますが、スペインのMacBook Proよりもずっと安いので、MacBook Proを使ってみましょう。私の設定は次のようになります:

CPU:Intel i9。

ストレージ:1TBのSSD。

RAM:32GbのRAM、FinalCut Pro Xなどのバンドル

私はスペイン語のキーボードを好むが、米国のキーボードを見つけたらうまくいくだろうが、問題は、Apple Store Japanで物理的にPCを注文すると、それはしばらく(ウェブで約10日かかる)、私は私は学生の割引と免税の恩恵を受けたいので、彼らは購入する準備ができてこの構成を持っているかどうかわからない。私がオンラインで支払った場合、私は学生の割引を受けるだけですが、義務はありません。

問題は、彼らがApple Store TokyoやOsaka、またはKyotoでこの設定をしているかどうかです。彼らが持っている場合、私は米国のキーボードを選択することはできますか?または、最も良い方法は、オンラインで注文し、空港で義務を主張することです(彼らは現金または譲渡でお金をどのように払い戻しますか?)

ありがとう

In English:

Hi there,

In the 11 of the next month, I will be in Japan for 9 days, and the idea is take an MacBook Pro from there because is much cheaper than here in Spain, So my configuration will be:

CPU: intel i9.

Storage: 1Tb SSD.

RAM: 32 Gb of RAM, and a bundle of FinalCut Pro X etc...

I prefer a Spanish keyboard, but it would be fine for me if I found an US keyboard, but the problem is if I order the PC physically in Apple Store Japan, that will take a while (about 10 days on web), and I don't know if they have this configuration there ready to buy, because I want to take benefit of the student discount and the duty free. If I pay online, I will just have the student discount, but I can not apply the duty free.

The question is: Do they have this configuration in Apple Store Tokyo or Osaka or Kyoto? If they have it, can I chose an US keyboard? Or the best way is ordering it online and claim the duty free in the Apple Store if it's possible.

Thanks

* タイトルを変更しました。 Apple Inc.

MacBook Pro TouchBar and Touch ID

投稿日 2018/10/24 01:01

返信
返信: 6

2018/10/24 11:13 ayoub20600 への返信

Welcome to Japan. Yes, you can configure a MBP as you want and indeed it’s cheaper in Japan (see below). I do not know the tax thing but if you do not want online ordering, maybe you should get help from someone living in Japan? Anyway, I would suggest to wait until Oct 30; Apple will have a media event in NYC and who knows—they may introduce new MacBooks and cut the prices of current models…

ユーザがアップロードしたファイル

2018/10/24 09:23 ayoub20600 への返信

Apple Storeの在庫は、店の人しか判りません。

直接、電話で、店に問い合わせて下さい。

AppleStoreの、店に在庫がある品物については、パスポートと、帰りの航空券を提示すれば免税が適用されます。

私はもうapple store appでiphoneXを注文しましたが、私は外国人ですから、免税したいけど、どうやっていいですか、

また、カスタマイズ注文可能な「Apple Premium Reseller」なら、カスタマイズされたMacが、在庫として店にある状態なら、免税で購入出来ます。

https://daijirok-jp.com/20161109j_macbook_dutyfree/

秋葉原の「Sofmap Mac Collection」なら、カスタマイズ品の在庫状況を公表しているので、電話で問い合わせてみては?

(ページ上部、左側の「カスタマイズ」をClick)

Mac Collection|ソフマップ[sofmap]

2018/10/24 04:56 ayoub20600 への返信

I'll re-translate your English since the Japanese translation appeared to be odd and hard to understand for most of us here.

日本語訳が変なので、英語からもう一度訳しますね。

BTW, sorry, but I don't have the right answer for you.

こんにちは。

私は、来月(18年11月)の11日から9日間、日本に滞在します。そして、ここスペインより販売価格が安い日本でMacBook Proを購入しようと考えています。購入予定のスペックは以下の通りです。

CPU: intel i9.

Storage: 1Tb SSD.

RAM: 32 Gb

FinalCut Pro X 他のプリインストール

本当は、スペイン語キーボードが良かったのですが、USキーボードでも構いません。

しかし、問題は、日本のストアにて対面で注文すると時間がかかることです(約10日間)。

それと、望んでいるスペックのモデルがストアですぐにピックアップできるかどうかが不明であり、私は、学生割引と免税の恩恵を受けたいと考えています。もし、オンラインでの支払いとなると、学生割引は受けられますが、免税の恩恵を受けられません。

知りたいことは、このスペックのマシンが、東京、大阪、または京都のストアにあるのか?あるとしたら、USキーボードバージョンがあるのか?オンラインで注文して、免税の恩恵をアップルストアで受けられるのか?です。

よろしくお願いします。

と、質問者さんは聞いています。分かる方、よろしくです。

2018/10/24 09:41 ayoub20600 への返信

This discussion board is for user communications and Apple does not comment to questions here. So, it would be better to ask to each shop directly about their stocked models and duty free procedure.

The followings are phone numbers of Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto stores.

English-speaking salespersons are in all stores.

Ginza, Tokyo: +81-3-5159-8200

Shinjuku, Tokyo: +81-3-5656-1800

Shibuya, Tokyo: +81-3-6670-1800

Omotesando, Tokyo, +81-3-6757-4400

Shinsaibashi, Osaka: +81-6-4963-4500

Kyoto, Kyoto: +81-75-757-8700

Business hours: 10:00am-9:00pm, JST.

2018/10/24 19:01 Hit-C への返信

I just made the call now to Apple Store Ginza but they don't speak English, and I managed to get the call transferred to an English operator, which was a woman from Australia. I told her my questions and she told me to hold the line while she will try to call someone from Ginza store (Tokyo) who speak English. I've been waiting her for about 3 min before I get the line cut. She took my phone number so that call me back if the line get cut, but she didn’t made the call back.

Truly it’s very sad to see that apple doesn’t have any support email 😟

Thanks in any way.

日本からMacBook Proを購入

Apple サポートコミュニティへようこそ
Apple ユーザ同士でお使いの製品について助け合うフォーラムです。Apple ID を使ってご参加ください。